Saturday, June 25, 2005

After 13+ years as a Wachovia customer...

...it is time to move on, it seems.

-----
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Wachovia Corp. expects to generate savings of up to 30 percent by moving some of its technology work to India, chief information officer Martin Davis said.
-----

I hope they enjoy the savings and it does them a whole lot of good. I can't look at myself in the mirror and continue doing business with a company like that. It is bad enough that I work for a company that has engaged in that sort of activity, but I'm not going to spend my little bit of money financing something like that. Not that it will matter, but I will do my part to educate the executives that what they are doing is considered wrong and dishonest. They have no bank branches in India, so shipping off the bank's work to India is unethical, regardless of the savings they think they can realise. It is time for people in America to take a stand on things instead of just going with the flow while we are sold out by corporations AND our government.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It’s quite possible that Wachovia Corporation, which operates hundreds of pawn shops, collection agencies, insurance scams, stock market hustles, sub-prime predatory lending companies, and banks, is the most unethical company in America.