Sunday, June 19, 2005

Michael Jackson is found not guilty!

I never felt like writing about this until I heard a lengthy discussion on the radio this morning. I don't really understand all the outrage about it. The people in the jury found him not guilty. Not everything goes the way you want it to. I wish everyone had voted for Michael Badnarik for President of the United States of America, but I'm not saying that everyone who didn't is stupid, or out to screw everyone. It's the way that the system works. It's not the JURY who messed up. It sounds like a lot of people should be upset with a DA who could not, beyond a reasonable doubt, prove their case.

This is the way things have worked for a long time in this country. I just keep thinking that people may finally understand the system, but they never do. Even supposedly educated people act like children when things happen that they do not agree with. It is really getting old. Grow up and suck it up.

And Bill O'Reilly, if you think cash settlements are equivalent to guilt, you should look in the mirror. Remember your cash settlement in a sexual harrassment matter recently? I guess you did it too!

No comments: